Thursday, August 30, 2012

2 IN 1

2 posts in one day...

So life is getting more crazy busy for me... I have work.. need to make money!
School.. full time 12 credits
Working out daily - because I need to do this for me!

I do have a plan to do it all.. I just hope to stay motivated to keep it up until December. If I do.. the rewards for all my efforts will be great!

My first day of class on Tuesday went really good. I was not the only older person in class. There were at least 3 other women just as old or older. All of us had a similar goal and one woman lost weight like I did over 2 years ago too. It's nice to have company. I am excited to take on this new journey.. get a certificate and start another new business.

I have another busy day ahead with working out - done.. ran 4+ miles in 39 minutes at 6:15am (just light enough outside for cars to see me).

Class at 8:30 to 10am... we get to be in the Wellness Center today, learning all the equipment and get to workout a bit. I also have a new class at 6pm tonight. I think it's my other workout class..

I also have a super busy work day.. 3 houses but help from Steve which will help cut down on the time I work.

I also have errands to do.. books to drop off at the library.. supplies for home to buy

Plus the kids are still home for summer break.. today is an ortho appointment for both this afternoon..

I also would like to get in some reading for my class tonight and figure out if I can get into the on-line class now that I have to register for by Friday.

My plate is full.. full is good. it's do-able.. just busy...

No comments:

Post a Comment