Thursday, August 2, 2012

No Go...


Running was not going to happen this morning. I got up on time.. then I had to change plans.

I helped with the sanding/finishing of our wood floors. It had to be done.. and Steve needed help. I couldn't just run out the door.

I have a window of opportunity it's from 5 am to 8am.. anytime after that, I just don't feel like running or doing anything. Well, maybe biking or cross country skiing.

Will I do any exercise today.. ? That is the question. I need to.. I should.. But Will I?

Here's what I was thinking...
Bike to the bank & gym today.. (after working)
Lift weights at the gym for 30 minutes then bike home.

Tonight.. after 8pm go run 2 miles around the park lake on the dirt trails. Because 2 miles is better then Zero Miles..

Okay.. my plan is in place.. No excuses to do nothing.. I need to do this for me...


No comments:

Post a Comment