Sunday, August 19, 2012

Bike My Buns Off...

Steve and I went for a 10 mile easy bike ride early this morning along a dirt path. We stopped to watch a train go by and had a good workout climbing up hills.

Steve hasn't been to the gym all week, working instead. He just wanted to bike.. I wanted to run.. but I made a compromise.. I'd try something different and still get a workout in. It's not the same as running. I didn't work up a sweat, but I warmed up and at least did something.

It was a nice, quiet bike ride as it was just the two of us, riding our bikes down the middle of the dirt road. I wish we had been biking this route all summer long. At least we have the remainder of the summer and into the fall to ride.

Next bike ride, we plan on bringing the camera as there are a few places that we came across that would be a good picture spot. I will still run.. maybe I'll run 10 miles and Steve can slowly bike. At least this gives me more options to vary my workout and keep it all fresh and interesting.

Today, is the big day.. Kendra's Wedding. Looking forward to helping her celebrate this very special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment