Saturday, August 18, 2012

What A Great Day!

I am having a great day! My run was easy and time flew by so fast. I was at the gym in no time at all and worked out with weights, then did my usual run home. It felt good. I felt great!

I'm looking forward to spending the day with my daughters. A reward of sorts.. pedicures and manicures. I'm looking at it, as a reward to myself for all the running I do.. A non-food reward. For Celina a reward for all A's and Kendra to look perfect on her wedding day.

The weekend weather looks perfect, cool in the mornings and upper 70's maybe in to the 80's for Sunday. A wonderful day to get in a run before the wedding. It will help me relax.. get out any stress and start me off on a good mind frame. I'm looking forward to all her hard work and planning that went into her wedding day. May the day be perfect for her and all will go smoothly.....

I plan to ignore anyone that has left my life by choice and asked me to "Let them go". They are not in  my children's lives nor mine.  I will do as I have learned to do over the last 7+ years.... Carry on as if they don't matter. Only my immediate family matters and that's what I plan to focus on..

I have gotten over the hurt, humiliation and abandonment.. I WILL NO LONGER BE BULLIED.. OR MADE TO FEEL LIKE I AM THE BAD ONE OR TOLERATE BEING TREATED BAD! I am too strong to listen or take any more of that crap. Take it some where else.. because I'm not going to take it!  I am not over the anger.. I will always be angry about what has been done. I can not change that. What's done is done.. I will leave it at that! As a mother, I would never think of doing that to one of my children. So very cruel!! So cruel... and I hate you for that. So remember this.. as I run.. think of me stomping on your heart, just as you have done to me.. Crushed me.. hurt me and now to take away the pain I run... run on and on and on.. harder and harder, longer and longer to wash away all... use this against me.. I no longer care.. I am not worried about your feelings.. as I'm sure your not about mine.....

No comments:

Post a Comment