Friday, August 31, 2012

It's My Birthday...

Another year older.. 44... I have to start entering a larger number into my machine at the gym... Not liking that!

I have a busy birthday... Full of things to get done on my todo list:
- workout (done)
- run 7 miles, to and from the gym (done_
- Drop off Library books
- Stop at the bank
-Stop at School, pick up books and pay for classes
- Go to Target
- Go on line and check out class
- Go to class at 1 to 4pm, Anatomy
- New customer estimate at 5:30pm
- Study.. read...
- Have cake to celebrate my b-day..

Not a fun filled b-day but I have a holiday weekend.. 3 other days to fit in boating, swimming and having fun along with reading/ Studying.

So, too busy to write more.. off I go to do my running.. errands that is!

Update.. decided to drop the Anatomy class. Too much to figure out with it being an on-line and in class.. with labs and papers to write. I knew after reading the class schedule I was too stressed to even think about taking on more. I am down to 7 credits.. I will do my first aid/CPR and the Anatomy in the spring... along with my Practicum.. where I follow along with a personal trainer for 48 hours total time. I thought I would be able to do it all in one quarter since 3 credits from my degree transferred. Going to class full time, working and working out would be too much on top of spending time with my family the most important thing in my life.

I enjoyed a nice b-day lunch with Steve while the kids were out apple picking.. I did my other favorite thing.. read in bed.. took a 30 minute nap and had cake with ice cream. A great b-day with a little set back but the smart thing to do! I still have a full class load with working but I can do this.. It will be fun... it will be a challenge and its something different for the next 12 weeks.. time will go fast.. it will be busy and I will get stressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment