Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Not Going To Get Fat!

I'm never going to let myself be fat again. I know how to stay in shape. I know exercise daily for an hour, or at least 30 minutes of cardio is the key to keeping the fat off my body.

Every day you have a choice.. do something, any thing.. but not to quit. I have to remind myself of this daily when it feels too hard to keep going and I'm wondering to myself why I should keep going.

I don't want to feel like I'm suffocating in my own fat ever again. The fat that use to be around my neck and body felt uncomfortable. I took off that fat suit.. and it feels so good!

It's amazing how much my life has changed since I decided to take the first steps to losing the weight and start working out. Even complete strangers take note of how good I look. People come to me for advice on running, workout shoes, weight training, and diet. Everyone wants to know the secrets of good health and share their struggles.

Life is good.. and I am not going to get fat ever again....

No comments:

Post a Comment