Sunday, August 5, 2012

Sunday...

Oh Sunday. It's the last day of my week.. time to tally it all up and see how many miles I ran & biked for the week.

I didn't run much today. Just a little over 4 miles. Steve kept me company and biked along side of me. It's always nice to have him along even if he wants to ride instead of run. At least I can go my own pace and not have to slow down.

Steve thought I should try speeding up my running today since I really wanted to run more. He suggested I just run harder to get a better workout. Might have a point. I tried.. not sure I wanted to run a lot faster but my whole run too 36 minutes and some seconds for a little over 4 miles so that averages out to a little less then 9 min per mile. Not bad.. not great but I wasn't racing and there were a lot, lot of hills to run up!

I'll write in the weekly totals.. soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment