Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Life is Quickly Changing..

My life is under going big changes starting now. I decided to pursue a certificate in Personal Training. I need 16 credits to get this certificate and then I can take the ACE test and become a part-time personal trainer if I choose to do so.

Today is my first day of 4 classes. I still have to get into a CPR class some where as the school does not offer this and one of the on-line classes is full but I'm on a wait list to get in. Not sure I need more classes but it would be good to get the whole certificate completed by January 1st.

Life will be stressful juggling family, work and school and working out. I don't want other things in my life that are important to fall by the way side. There will be give and take and it won't always make everyone happy.

This week in particular is difficult. So much going on.. back to school events, ortho appointments, getting supplies for the kids and back to school clothes, soccer games/seasons to finish and soccer season starting for a new team. Plus there is the volunteer commitments I signed up for. Team Manager of REV soccer, the Mud Run, Sept 15th. and I have Logan's soccer games on the weekends some home and some traveling far south plus there will be class and homework to go along with that, lot of reading, kids homework, house work and looking for more work to make more money.

I'm exhausted just thinking about my new schedule.

It will look something like this...

Get up at 4:30am,
Workout 5 - 6:30am
Class Tues & Thurs 8:30 - 10am
Class Thursday eve 6 to 9pm
Class Friday 1-4pm
Work Tuesday - Friday in the morning and afternoons
Homework in between
Logan's soccer Monday & Wed 4:30 - 5:45, until October with games every Saturday and some Sundays
Celina's tennis after-school M-F in the fall

I do plan to go to the gym and walk on the treadmill in the afternoons to study, so I don't fall asleep and want to take naps.

I also want to still cross country ski when the snow is here. I still have my goal of running the half marathon in October.

How quickly my life has changed. Change is good. Change keeps our mind alert and my body strong...

No comments:

Post a Comment