Thursday, August 9, 2012

One Day At A Time...

I take things one at a time. I'm going to have a busy day and the next 3 days. I will still run every day even though I'm going to be super busy. I could just say.. I'm too busy to run to busy to workout.

I'm taking things one day at a time.. keeping my morning the same, get up, get ready, stretch and go run. Run, run and more running. I run every day to work off those buns, work off any thing I ate that might not be so healthy.. run to keep the weight off and run to keep me sane. Sane for days like this when I'm super busy.. have too much to do.. but will still find time to run.

Running calms me, helps me focus and gives me time to think.. think about anything I want..

Today, running weather was a cooler 60*F.. over cast at first with the sun popping out later. Ran 7.22 miles in one hour and 6 minutes..

No comments:

Post a Comment