Saturday, August 4, 2012

Tired OUT!!!

I was in the running mood. A lot on my mind.. and a good time to run it all off.

I did the big loop today. To and from the gym 7.22 miles and another 37 minutes around the loop so I'm guessing that was about 3.5 miles? So in all I ran 10.5 miles? I'll have to bike it with my GPS at some point. I did have to take a mini water break in the gym then I headed out again with not much rest.

This has been a busy day.. Got home, rushed Logan to tryouts for soccer, shopped with Celina then back to pick up Logan... home to clean, clean and do more cleaning. We finally finished the floors. All we need to do is poly the quarter round trim and it's done! The furniture can go back in the room tomorrow.


Off to rest and relax for a bit.. Then out tonight..

No comments:

Post a Comment