Monday, August 20, 2012

Look at those Pipes!

What a funny compliment. The photographer at Kendra's wedding in the limo said to me "look at those pipes!" I was posing for a photo of Kendra and she took note of my arms. I just said.. "I work...out".. lol... Maybe I've been working them out too much???

The harp player also told me she thought I was a bridesmaid, not the mother of the bride! Got to like that!

The day after the wedding.. with only 4 hours of sleep.. my legs were twitching and my mind was on running.. I got up at 5:30am.. got ready to run and ran my 7.22 mile loop to and back from the gym with my 30 minutes of weight lifting in between.

I feel tired now at 11am.. maybe time for a nap.. or to get up and keep moving so I'll sleep tonight.

I'm now starting week #35 of charting my exercise progress.. I ran 35.4 miles last week... and biked 10 miles.. a good weekly total..

I'll keep plugging away.. with my next half marathon goal in mind.. only a few more weeks until the race date.   I need to write up a weekly plan of running.. the count down to the race..


No comments:

Post a Comment