Friday, August 10, 2012

Do a little something...

I wanted to sleep in this morning. I didn't sleep well last night. Too much going through  my head.. too much on my mind.

I was going to take a day of rest. My toes have taken a beating with the extra miles I've been running. They are sore and I don't need them black and blue or nails falling off right now.

Did I take the morning off... I did sleep in for 1 hour.. got up at 7am.. decided to just run our neighborhood 3 miles and call it good for the day. I have lots to do...

I ran the 3 miles in 25 minutes, ran it faster then I would if I were going a longer distance. Felt good out there this morning. A cool, crisp 60*F day.. I still was sweating like crazy but felt good for doing a little something instead of nothing. I at least burned off 300 calories.. my pop tart.

And what is on my mind... ?

No comments:

Post a Comment