Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Weight Worried!


I had big plans to lose the last few pounds to reach my goal weight of 129 before my daughter's wedding August 19th. Not sure that will happen. I know there is still plenty of time to lose 5 pounds. I'm just way off on my eating these days.

I can't seem to get motivated to start eating more veggies and stop the bread. I'm picking up bad habits of joining my kids in an ice cream after a soccer goal scored or a win. Some days I eat after soccer which is 8pm too late to be eating dinner or even a ice cream snack.

Instead of the scale going down... its been going up and up. a few oz here and a few there. Oh, some days it goes down but now it's a pound here and a pound there. I need to start controlling more of what I eat and stick to a plan. Simple foods and the weight will come off. I don't want to have to start running more and more miles. I just have to think before I eat. Think of how hard I worked to burn 700 calories and maybe I'd make better choices.




No comments:

Post a Comment