Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Stormy..

Stormy was an understatement this morning. What started out as a nice morning to run.. over cast with the sun starting to peak through the clouds. Off in the distance a rainbow..although short lived as I ran this morning.

I heard thunder.. then came the lightening and little rain drops... I managed to run to the gym just as the down pour came.. and wow did it rain.

I figured this storm would be quick to pass. After all, it was just semi-sunny not 5 minutes ago.. I worked out.. waited.. talked to some others I know at the gym.. I had an offer for a ride home, but she was in the middle of her workout and I didn't want to interrupt. Finally, I gave in and realized.. I would not be running home.. the rain was not stopping.

Is this what's to come the end of this week?? A stormy end? I know it won't be filled with sunshine and rainbows.. hopefully the rain won't flow.. and there will be someone there to save me.. rescue me from the down pour..

No comments:

Post a Comment