Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Curve Balls....

Life is full of change.. we have to go with all the curve balls thrown at us.

I want to work on a certificate to be a personal trainer. I'm not sure I'll be able to do that this fall and winter. I've run into one of those curves in the road that is a little more then bumpy. I'm hoping to figure it all out sooner then later. I have until August 31 to sign up for classes. Class does start on Monday but most of what I plan to take is on-line..and I think a class on Friday. I won't miss much of anything. I just dislike waiting until the last minute to get things in order. I'm still waiting for paperwork on the schools side to get things moving along. I'm hoping to get it all figured out by Monday or Tuesday at the latest..

This coming week will be full of eating and exercising challenges. I won't be doing my normal morning routine for the next 5 days. That's a long time to go.. I know I have to get back to my running the very next day. Pick up where I left off.

I'm hoping to do a lot of hiking, walking and burning calories but mostly have fun trying new things. Try to watch what I eat.. make good choices but allow myself some slack..

2 years ago I started my diet the day we went to the State Fair... I didn't miss anything. I still ate, but just a bite or two. I got to try what I wanted. I'll be tested again this year at the State Fair. I'll share my food and give most away. Make mostly good choices, corn on the cob, mini donuts (just one or two), 1 cheese curd, apple, and lots and lots of water. I'll walk, look and keep moving all day long..with the crowds.. Not missing out on anything.. and I'll still workout before I go to the fair..

School starts soon for the kids. That means getting up at 4:30am to go workout by 5am.. it will be dark, I'll have to run indoors.. I need to figure out a way to still be able to run in the light outdoors.. Maybe do a 30 minute run from 6:30 - 7pm.. take a break until 7:30 and run to - 8:15am.. I have a plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment