Saturday, September 1, 2012

Memory

Running I've read is suppose to help your memory.. Make things more clear and help you focus.. or did I just make that up? No, I think I did read that some where??

I hope that is true.. I need all the help I can get to memorize all this new information for class. I want it to be easy.. trying to break it down.. trying to run and work on remembering all the facts..

Today, is my first day of trying to memorize all the muscles and bones in the body. I hope to have this accomplished by the end of the day.. it's a boating fun day so I'll be memorizing, swimming and having fun doing it. I can also go over it tomorrow while I run my 7 miles.

I get sleepy reading so I know I need to go to the gym and sit on a bike or walk slowly while I read or try to memorize something. It will keep me alert and give me something todo.

So off I go.. need to get my materials prepared to have on hand today.. and tomorrow I hope to know more..

No comments:

Post a Comment