Monday, September 10, 2012

A Beautiful Sun Rise

It was a beautiful sun rise this morning. Colors of orange, purple and aqua filled the sky.

The last two days I've weighed myself like I do most days. I am a few more pounds heavier. Ugh!!! Going the wrong direction and not eating what I should. Now, instead of 5 pounds to lose it's close to 10. I hope the extra weight was just from extra salt in my diet but I have a feeling its not all that.

Today, I have plans to study and bike. I need to keep moving to stay awake reading and also keep moving, so I don't gain weight.

I ran for 15 minutes in the dark, to the gym at 5am. Worked my abs, arms then ran for 15 minutes or 1.5 miles. Then ran home 30 minutes 3.22miles. Total time running 65 minutes and 6.22 miles.

My half marathon is coming up in 4 weeks. Time to do another 13 mile trial run.

Looking forward to this weekends Mud Run in Taylors Falls. Steve and I are both volunteering in the morning 7am to noon, then running the crazy 3mile mud, fire, water, climb and crawl, and run course. Should be a fun day.. looking forward to getting dirty and having fun doing it.

A busy week ahead with work, homework, classes, working out and life.. Time to write another todo list and cross off as I complete my baby steps to getting things done. Feels like I accomplished more just doing this.

Oh and to get back on the weight loss track.. more biking every day.. cut out the junk foods..

B-fast - 2 bananas, 1 bagel w/butter
Lunch -
Dinner -
Snack -



No comments:

Post a Comment