Sunday, September 30, 2012

My Goals....


What are my goals? Right now.. today.. tomorrow... this week, this month, this year.. the next 5 years, or 10 years and beyond.

Goals change day to day and through out life. It's important for me to write out what my daily goals are. What do I want to accomplish today? I also take time to look at the week ahead. What do I have to do, what do I want to do.. what do I have time for.. and what do I need to work on for my long term goals?

I need to have that sense of accomplishment. I get that from writing a list every day. Today on my list here's what I have that I want to accomplish:
Sleep in until 8am
Workout
Run 13 miles
Take family fall photo
Have some down time for me, Internet, reading or whatever I choose to do.
Watch the Housewives of NJ reunion show.. Not important but a guilty pleasure..
Read for my classes this week..
Enjoy the 80*F day.

Not a huge to do list. All good goals... to accomplish with a few that I can give up.. like the TV time.

Today on my run, I ran past a couple.. they said "Hi" then the guy asked me.. so how many miles are you running today? I said 13, (I was on my 9th mile).. that gave me the energy to finish 4 more miles.. I kept my goal and someone I didn't even know.. helped me stick with it!!! Thank you.. thank you...

So far.. half my list is done.. now it's time to get going on the other half..

On to my next post of the day.. this one cover this years goals..

No comments:

Post a Comment