Friday, September 7, 2012

Rain drops keep falling on my head..they keep falling

I finally did it! I ran in the rain. Not a heavy down pour, but a light rain. Running home in the rain wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I did check the weather before running home just to make sure I wouldn't get caught up in a lightening storm with a down pour. I'm always soaking wet from sweat after a run so a little rain mixed with sweat made no difference.

After going to class yesterday, I'm wishing I would have just signed up for 1 or 2 classes at the most. What was I thinking taking 3? I want to learn all the information but not at warp speed. I'd like to be able to retain the information instead of learning just enough to pass a test. Not sure much will stick in my brain at this age. The instructor covers the materials so fast and it's all new terms that I need to learn and memorize. At least what she is talking about is familiar since I spent time reading the text books but now it's time to focus and start breaking the chapters down to retain the information I'm trying to learn.

I have a full day of work, plus it's Friday. I probably won't spend much time studying today. Maybe reading tonight... which I know I'll do since I like to read before bed.

This weekend on the drive to soccer games, I have time to read and start memorizing all the bones of the body and muscles plus, review what I've already started to memorize. I have all 3 classes of work to do plus take an on-line quiz and finish up an on-line lecture. It's all things I'm excited to do but need the time to do it all and I don't want to feel rushed. I want to take my time but I'm not sure that will happen as there is so much to get through and do.


No comments:

Post a Comment