Monday, September 24, 2012

Done!Done.....

I'm done with my morning workout. Up at 4:30am to stretch and go to the gym and run on the cross ramp for an hour, burning over 700 calories and running 6 miles, up and down hills, forward and backwards.

Every day I weight in at the gym. I always run, then weight myself. The only thing I that changes is  some days I have on my heart rate monitor and watch. I figure clothes, shoes and equipment add up to at least 2 pounds, so I always take that into consideration when I weigh myself.

Today not only did I workout, I studied as I ran. It was easier then I thought to try and memorize some info for the test on Thursday. I just assumed I would be bouncing around too much to be able to read and study. While, I won't be able to read a book, I can look at terms and memorize them, give myself permission to take breaks from studying while I'm working out that hour. The time went by so fast I hardly noticed I was working out.

It's going to be one of the few last days of warm weather. Most of my day will be spent studying. I do plan on taking some time out and going to the park. I want to run around the lake, clear my head, try to recall what I've been trying to memorize as I run the 2 mile loop. Maybe I'll run it 2x's to get in a quick 4 miles

It's going to be a great day today..

No comments:

Post a Comment