Thursday, September 20, 2012

Dimples On My Buns

What is up with this.. dimples still on my buns. I still have cellulite on my buns, but only when I squeeze them together. I should stop doing that. It's not like I'm walking around with my butt cheeks squeezed together. I just don't like the fact that I still have cellulite. I work so hard to tone up and there it is.

I'm not sure if it will ever go away. All I can do is keep working on it. Keep running and then add in some squats which I need to do obviously. I need to Google this topic to see if it's even possible at my age to get rid of all cellulite?

I know I've written about this topic before. I don't have any better results for all my hard work then I did a year ago. I'm not sure if I've reached a point where I really can't make much more progress. Or the progress I will make is going to be so small I won't be able to notice.

I still won't stop working out. I know that if I stop, I will go back to the old fat me. I won't be as tone and all the cellulite I worked to get rid of on the rest of my body will come back. Reason enough to get up and work out every day!

So how did I do to sticking with my food plan?
I did great until after 3pm. I added a brownie with a scoop of ice cream. Dessert 1/2 eclair. I never did eat veggies with dip but I did have veggie soup and ate fresh raspberries. I certainly didn't have a deficit of calories. I did weight 2 pounds less then I did yesterday. I can contribute that to 3 to 4 pounds of water weight that always fluctuates on a daily basis.

Today my food plan:

B-fast: Cinnamon pop tart (420 calories) I know this should not be on my b-fast diet..
            Banana (1) 70 calories
            1 cup Raspberries 45 calories?

lunch: Banana 70 calories
         Veggie Soup 160 calories

Snack: Cauliflower with dip and a banana

Dinner: What ever Steve cooks
Snack: ?

No comments:

Post a Comment