Thursday, September 27, 2012

Test Day... What do you know?

My first test to take my ACE certification to be a personal trainer. I studied and I studied. Today is the day... I know all I can and it's not for lack of trying. I do know more then I did just 4 weeks ago so any knowledge learned is always a plus.

I biked today for an hour in the gym. I still burned 400+ calories while I studied. I have a busy work day, so I'll burn even more calories to make up for my lack of running and burning an extra 200 calories.

I have my weight training class too. More working out.. it's going to be a rough.. busy day ahead and I just want it OVER!!!!

Looking forward to Friday.. I can run outside.. day off.. relax and reward myself for all my hard work and effort! It's going to be a great weekend..

UPDATE: I got an "A".. 96%.. I missed just 2 questions.. It would have been great to get 100%, but I'll take the A and accept I'm not perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment