Tuesday, September 4, 2012

What Will I Do Tomorrow...?

What will I do tomorrow? What's the First Thing On MY list?
1. Get Up and Stretch.. 15 minutes.. I love this time..
2. Head out the door to the gym
3. Do weights and cardio
4. Get the kids off to school/ B-fast and shower
5. Get supplies at the store for work tomorrow..
6. Advertise 1 hr
7. Go back to the gym, with studying a book in hand, bike or walk for an hour, ACE class
8. Computer work.. review questions for psych
Keep busy!

What will you do tomorrow? Will your day start off with Exercise? Will you figure out how to move all day long? Will you make better food choices?

My only bad food choice I'm going to make is another slice of caramel pecan silk pie from Bakers Square.. one little slice a day.. yum...

No work.. plenty of school work and trying to get more work with advertising.

Now off to listen to a lecture on-line.. and read if I don't fall asleep before 9pm..
I'll be up bright and early again tomorrow.. 4:30 am.. here I come.. another new day.. another new thing to try.. A learning process.. that I'll take one day at a time..

I also can't forget to write it all down. Don't think that you can't!

No comments:

Post a Comment