Thursday, September 13, 2012

Skinny Jeans

I am wearing my skinny jeans for the first time today. It's always weird putting on your jeans after not wearing them all summer long. You kind of forget what its like to have your legs covered.

I know I didn't gain any weight from the spring, so my jeans should go on my body just as they did then. I'm not sure why I was making a big deal out of it. I guess from past experiences (when I was fat) I never knew if a pair of pants in the fall would fit me again. It's the lost touch with my weight that was the issue. It easily creeps up if you let it get away from you.

I feel great in my skinny jeans. I do need to work on eating more healthy. I've been treating myself to ice cream cones and candy. That's okay once in awhile, but not okay every day!




No comments:

Post a Comment