Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Head Cold

It's not fun being sick. It's hard to get up and get going when you don't feel 100%. I did get up and I wanted to workout even with a cold.

I did notice my nose stopped running as soon as I started running. My head cleared and I felt good. My body was more tired or maybe I just felt that way since I haven't been running indoors all summer long. The hour went really slow.. I finished, I ran for an hour covering 6.4 miles and burning over 700 calories.

I feel like I could go back to bed.. or take a mini power nap. No time as I'm off to start my school and work day.. Plenty to do.. and keep moving.

Today is the 1st day of 3 that I will record what I eat in a journal for a UofM nutrition study. I'm getting paid for the info I will record. I will record my food today, Thursday and Friday from 6am to 12pm. I'll go back to the U on Monday to turn in my records and get paid. Nice!!!

Another note: My classes are going well. I'm studying every day.. I have a test in psych this week on-line and  I can use my book, Tuesday I have another test covering 5 chapters. So far I have 100% for my grades on the assignments/quizzes I've turned in. Lets hope I can keep up the good work even though, I know I will eventually miss a few points here and there. I just hope to stay motivated till December. Many more weeks to go... Ugh!!! And I am doing this for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment