Sunday, September 2, 2012

Body Fat % & Lean Body %

I have a new gadget.. A required pieces of equipment for class, a body fat Caliper and a blood pressure cuff with a Stethoscope.

I've already spent time figuring out my body fat as well as anyone who will let me test theirs. I've gotten conflicting results depending on which method I use. The area's you collect the Fat data are the back of the arm, front of the arm, stomach, thighs.

Even the stethoscope which you would think is fail proof is not. I had a hard time finding a strong heart beat. I could hear everything else in the room loud and clear through that thing but not my heart. Well, with a little TV volume adjustment.. low and behold.. there was a heart beat. Now to figure out that Blood Pressure Cuff..

Oh the joy of figuring out other ways to track my progress. and health.

2 comments:

  1. When you walk your dog, tighten your abdomen muscles and walk briskly. Turn your stereo up loud and dance to fast music for half an hour during the day - this kind of exercise is fun and will be easier to do. It's a great way to burn more calories and lose body fat fast. Thanks.
    hcg 1234

    ReplyDelete
  2. Public health has been described as "the science and art of preventing disease, prolonging life and promoting health through the organized efforts and informed choices of society, organizations, public and private, communities and individuals. It is concerned with threats to the overall health of a community based on population health analysis.
    Regards,
    weight gain supplements for women

    ReplyDelete