Sunday, September 30, 2012

To Be a Personal Trainer or Not?


That is a good question. To be a Personal Trainer or Not?  Right now, I can't say I have enough skills to be a personal trainer. I don't have any experience nor do I have the certificate or the ACE exam. I hope by December I will have a better grasp on what it takes to be a personal trainer. I will have taken and hopefully passed that ACE exam. I will only have  6 credits left to finish for the certificate. I will have had hands on training as part of the classes I am currently taking.

I need to really think about what my goals are once I am done with this certificate. I need to figure out if Personal training is something I really want to do, maybe part-time?

I know, I want to try going it on my own first. I want to see if I can build my own business as a personal trainer. I don't want to work for a gym. I want to work for myself. I have a plan to do that and will take action when the time is right.. (done with cert). I also know I'd like to include some weight loss coaching. I won't be able to do that without another type of certificate. I want to look into that too. I want to be able to help other women in their 40's get their life back. After gaining weight from kids, lack of activity and needing to do more to better themselves for a healthy lifestyle.

I'm am up for some thing new in my life.. I think this is what seem right..

No comments:

Post a Comment