Friday, May 18, 2012

Burn OUT...

Oh am I tired. Here it is Friday afternoon and I'm exhausted. I worked hard today cleaning 3 houses, exercised early in the morning running 6+ miles, lifted weights and now I'm on the couch not moving!

There will be no more running today, no more cleaning, no more doing anything other then relaxing. I'll save the run for tomorrow morning.

I'm also not doing very well limiting junk food. Who needs to when I burn so many calories in a day. I must have exercised off at least 1700 calories today. So what did I have to eat?

2 cups of frosted flakes
chocolate chip cookie dough
4 chocolate chip cookies

What did I eat that was healthy?

Brussel sprouts package with butter
Hamburger bun 1
Banana 2
Blue Berries 3/4 cup
Almonds handful
Canadian bacon 4 slices
 Dinner: I'll be eating grilled chicken and baked sweet potato fries. (I know.. said I was sick of sweet potatoes but this is baked in the oven not just microwaved)

Do I know how many calories I'm eating? A good guess would be around 2300 calories per day. That is why I need to exercise every day!!

Now.. time for a nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment