Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday Already?


It's Monday. It came so fast! I need a 3 day weekend, wait I do have today off. No work for me.

It was still hard getting up early and working out this Monday morning. I even took the weekend off from the gym, but of course didn't take it off from running.

I'm tired of working out every day at the gym. I know I have to keep going... Just wasn't feeling it this morning. I know this too shall pass. Week 20.. last week in my fitness book!

This weekend I ran outside, which I love. I did realize that I need better running shorts. My knee length running shorts work fine for the length, but they like to slowly fall down as I run. I'm constantly pulling them up and pulling down on my top. I need a tighter pair at least tighter around my waist. My mission today is to find that perfect running short!

In addition to running today, I want to mountain bike. That's right... go out and hit the trails. I've been putting it off even though I do like it. Guess, I just think I'd enjoy it more with someone then alone. I've waited long enough and now I'm on my own.

This week I won't be able to do any rock climbing on Tuesday or Thursday since my work schedule is too busy those days. I'll go next week instead.

This week, I'll go to the gym every morning at 5am, run for an hour then lift weights for 20 minutes. I'll try to run outside as much as possible in the afternoons or evenings. Try to take less naps during the day. Work on the yard a bit, weeding and planting flowers.

I also have plenty to do inside the house. Go through the kids toys and get rid of some, clean up the laundry room art area. Wash my floors, do laundry and do whatever else needs to be done.

I do want to find time for my Pinterest projects. I'm going to spray paint some wine bottles and roll them in salts for flower vases. Hoping they turn out nice.

So that's my week.. in addition to celebrating Steve's b-day all week... and with Celina's tennis starting today.. busy busy,..  the way I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment