Thursday, May 3, 2012

Flat Stomach

It it possible after 40 to have a flat stomach? Not sure??? I do countless sit ups, crunches every day on various machines and use my own body weight to tone and firm up.

I think my stomach looks better for just doing some form of stomach toning. I have some definition of muscles. I won't ever have that six pack look. I'd have to get down to really low body fat and I'm still not sure that would make my lower stomach smooth and flat.

You eat, drink some water and there it goes.. all round and puffy. Do I really care? Nope.. I've come this far, I know it's just from eating and not fat.

So why worry about it? I'll keep at it.. keep doing my crunches, sit ups and using the machines every day to tone but I won't obsess over it!

And for the record.. My arm pit area hurts on my body today.. Could that be from rock climbing or heavier weights? Not exactly where I was hoping to tone up! lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment