Monday, May 14, 2012

Fitness Test



Week 21... I start a new fitness book.

Time also to re-assess my fitness level. In my fitness book there are a few tests to determine how fit you are based on your age.

I plan to do the tests and post the results... Should be interesting!!

Starting Results:
Heart Rate resting: 41- 47 (excellent)
BMI: 20-21 (healthy)
Push up: 7 guy push ups & 16 girl push ups (excellent)
Sit ups: 24 (1 min - average) * b=need to re-do based on my heart monitor digging into my back!! Note... can't do more sit ups.. tail bone too sore!!
Squats: 44 (excellent)
Sit & reach: 26" to 27" (Good)
Chest: 35"
Waist: 30"
Hips 38"
Thigh: 22"
Bicep 12"

In one month I'll re-take the tests and see if I have any changes in fitness levels!!

Workout today:
63 minutes on the cross ramp - 6.5 miles
20 minutes weights
20 minutes bike ride - 4.12 miles
39 minutes - run outside 4.12 miles
Fitness tests...
Food:
am - 2 bananas
        hotdog bun
        strawberries 1 cup
noon - plain sweet potato
            1 banana

snack - 1 cup berry slushy
             4 mini chocolate chip cookies - ortho treats!!
              20 pringles.. needed some salt after the sweet!

Dinner- veggie burger/1/2 wheat bun
             cole slaw with vinegar dressing
             small slice of cherry chip cake
             1 cup snicker apple pudding/whip cream lite

Not the best choices but good enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment