Saturday, May 5, 2012

Looking forward to ?

I was sooo looking forward to running outside this morning. I took a week off from running in the afternoons. I was up and ready to go at 6:30am this morning. It was drizzling just a tiny bit, but it wasn't very cold out. The drizzle actually felt good, cooling me down and keeping me from over heating.

I ran the 4 mile neighborhood route, through the woods and down the dirt road came back into our neighborhood where Steve put away his bike and joined me running. We ran back out to the main road and around the neighborhood for another 2 miles. He was done running/biking for the day so I took off and ran down our path, behind the houses and around the lakes and back through our neighborhood and did that 2x's plus, went around our little circle 3x's which is another mile. I'm guessing I ran for 50 minutes then another 55 minutes.

I felt good running. I did the first 4 miles in 36 minutes for a 9 minute mile. When I ran with Steve I had my heart rate around 125 and when I run by myself it's around 145. So, it's a very leisure run with Steve. After, Steve was done with his 2 miles, I continued running and decided to just keep my heart rate around 125 to 130.

I'm guessing I ran about 10 to 11 miles today?

It was nice just running and not worrying about how fast or where I would run.. just to be outside looking around the time went by fast. My right foot toes still cramp up, so I have to stop every once in awhile and flex my toes to continue running.

Looking forward until tomorrow when I get to do a long run again.... Oh sooo nice taking a gym break. Love, love the fresh air!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment