Sunday, May 6, 2012

Mow.. mow.. mow your lawn...

I just love a good excuse to get in some exercise. I don't hire out mowing our yard. I didn't get Steve or the kids to do it. I do the lawn. I do it because I know I'll be burning calories.

I always love it when people say they are too busy to exercise. Yet, they have plenty of time to sit inside, watch tv or surf the internet for hours.

Progress report....

I ran today, just 4 miles and did them slow. It was windy and there were lots of worms to jump over and go around.

I purchased a few fitness book, the same one. Why change something that works?

Tomorrow, I start week 20... then I start all over again from week 1 in my new book.

The week ahead is busy with working Tuesday - Friday. Exercising at 5am, and running more outside this week. Celina also starts Tennis on Tuesdays/Thursday fro 6:30 - 7:30pm so I'll be running around Rosemount while she plays tennis. Using my time while she is at her activity.

We are also celebrating Steve's birthday.. having cake and ice cream... and enjoying life.... one day at a time...

Weekly running totals = 45.5miles.... going down but a needed break!

No comments:

Post a Comment