Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Cross Ramp


It was a cross ramp day today in the gym. I really didn't want to go workout inside but I haven't been running  more then 4 miles outside and I missed doing weights 3 of the 4 days I didn't go. I did go lift weights yesterday even with running outside.

I really like running outside now that the weather is nice. It gets light out by 5:15am so I can run early. I just can't get Steve to want to run with me. He likes the gym and running inside on the cross ramp. It's easier on his joints and then he can lift weights after.

I just have to push through and do it. Just go and exercise at the gym and then go running later on so I can have the best of both.. an indoor workout and my favorite outside run.

It's suppose to rain tomorrow, I probably won't have trouble wanting to workout which will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment