Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sore.. Stiff


I was a little sore and stiff this morning. I'm sure it was from all the fitness tests I did yesterday and I bet it was mostly from the squats! My calves were really feeling it! Not exactly where I need to tone up! So much for squats targeting your butt... didn't even feel it there.

I'll have to keep up doing squats every day or for that matter all the fitness exercises. It's good to get sore to know I've changed up my exercises enough to feel something.

Today, I'm doing more rock climbing. I'll climb for as long as my arms hold out. I didn't do any arms weights today at the gym knowing I'd be climbing today. I'm hoping that will help me with climbing longer then an hour.

I'm also going on another morning run. Found out I was running 4.12 miles so I'll chop off the last part of my run to make it an even 4.0! This should help my mile time.

No comments:

Post a Comment