Thursday, May 10, 2012

I Feel Alive!


Once again I feel awake and alive again. Full of renewed energy and a love for working out.. running.

I skipped the gym again, over slept. Ran outside for and hour or 7 miles aprox.

I will go to the gym later on today like I did yesterday and lift weights. I also plan to take a walk around the lake.

I have a busy work day which also means extra exercise.. and burning calories.  I want to try to avoid the 2 to 4pm time of day where I want to sit and eat junk. That's the hardest time of day to eat healthy. I do great the rest of the day, but not during that part of the day. ugh!!! Time to do something about it! I know I need a plan but my plan is usually, sleep, read, internet or TV. Those are not good options obviously. Get out of the  house? Go for a walk? Will that help? I have to change something or I'm never going to get rid of the jiggle in my buns. I still feel the jiggle when  I run. It's hardly there anymore, but I can still feel it..

When I was running this morning, I thought about the cookie dough I ate yesterday. All the butter!  I think that goes right to by buns. Time to give it up! I don't want to run and feel my buns vibrating.. bouncing, jiggling, wiggling. Time to firm up! Time to give up the cookie dough and the sugar in the afternoon. It's not doing me any good!

I need to feel alive and well and that means giving up something that's dragging me down.. Bye, bye sugar! You are not my friend!!! My buns will love me for giving you up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment