Thursday, May 31, 2012

Get UP!


Get up, get up.. get out of bed you lazy head.....

I had no clock this morning. My new, yes new alarm clock broke. The alarm on and off button pressed in and disappeared. This is why I purchased a new clock, just for the alarm to work and now I don't even have a clock, let alone one that will wake me up with the alarm.

I have a bad habit of waking up every hour or two, sometimes more to check the time. Even with an alarm set I still need to know what time it is all night long. Last night was no exception. I bugged Steve all night long with asking "what time is it?" I tried to hold back by not asking as much and I did.. I think it was only 3x's which in my book was a success. Steve didn't think so.. I'd better get my clock replaced today because he might not be so happy about telling me the time for another night.

We had one of those mornings where we were both still tired. I could have just laid in bed for another hour and then ran outside this morning. Steve wanted to sleep more, but since I woke him up all night long, he couldn't go back to sleep. So, off we went to the gym... I really thought I'd have a hard time getting going on my workout. I didn't, thankfully!!!

Today, I have time to run either this afternoon or in the evening. Do I ever feel like it in the afternoon or evening? Nope.. I am always lazy at that time of the day. It's my down time. I'm thinking it's probably not the best idea for me to have hours of down time. I just want to eat and make poor food choices.

Yesterday on the eliminating white bread I did okay..

I had a sandwich for lunch but it was with my whole grain bread. Dinner I did have 2 slices of pizza.

Then Logan wanted a bagel bottom so I ate 1/2 of the top. Not my best moment of the day!

In all.. I ate okay.. I'll try to do better today... same weight as yesterday..

No comments:

Post a Comment