Friday, June 1, 2012

This Little Piggy


This Little Piggy on my right toe really hurt this morning. I was walking to the couch last night, caught that little piggy on the couch foot. It throbbed all last night and I could hardly walk. It felt broken. It's not overly puffy or black and blue..

I took some Excedrin this morning and off to the gym I went, limping all the way. I got on the cross ramp and my toe hurt somewhat but I was able to go forward with little to no pain. Backwards, I had a lot of throbbing pain so I quickly switched back to going forward. After 35 minutes I tried backwards again and lasted quite awhile. My toe still feels sore but I can walk normal. I just won't move it around because when I do.. it's sore.

I'm still hoping to run tomorrow in the 5K Burnsville race.. I'll be sure to take some Excedrin for pain and see how it goes. It probably won't be my best time but I hope to be able to just run it.

No comments:

Post a Comment