Friday, June 29, 2012

A little bit of everything.. running into each other..


This is a little bit of everything..

I'm not enthuastic about running lately. This morning I got up at 5am.. Still feeling tired like I could go back to bed.

The last 2 days I only ran 4 miles each day. Now that I've been running 7 miles a day, 4 seems like I'm slacking off. Today, I ran the 4 miles close to home in 37 minutes.. a 9 min and 15 sec per mile.

I just feel tired, sore from the knees down and just not very motivated. I'm still getting out the door to run every day. I have to, to keep my weight off.

Steve asked me last night why I didn't want to watch the running on TV. I just don't want to watch others run. I run only because I have to, it keeps my weight under control and it's the only way I know how to do that.

I need to feel energized again. I need to feel rested. I need to feel good. I'm just blah and blah about everything.

I tend to shut down when I feel stressed... I'm stressed because I have a lot of projects I'd like to finish up.. a lot to do coming up and I just don't have the energy right now.

So while I'm having a hard time today. This too will pass and I'll feel good, well rested and energized again. I just have to keep going and take it one morning at a time. I can't let myself quit and I know that.. I just need some rest.

Think I'll take a 30 min power nap.. maybe I'll feel like working.. ????

Help!!! This is when I need someone to motivate me....

No comments:

Post a Comment