Friday, June 22, 2012

New... new... New.. new..


It's time.. and I know it. After losing 50+ pounds you realize that the clothes that use to fit are way too big. That applies to underware too. My bras all are too big.. and my underware. Sure, I've bought some new stuff, but not enough to keep up with all the changes of my body.

For some reason I was keeping these bras and underware that no longer fit. I really don't consider wearing the old bras while I work or workout as I'd be lost some where in them. Underware on the other hand, or on the buns.. well, you can get away with.. or sort of.. until I realized that it's just not that comfortable to run in underware that's too big.

I've been reading about Hi-tech clothes that breath and don't hold in sweat/moisture against your skin. They have shirts, shorts, socks, sport bras etc.. I'm sure they have underware too. After all I heard the Army developed some underware that was microb-free for up to 10 days and water resistant. They must make something for the average person, but not to that extreme.

I can't say I found any of these Hi-tech underware, but I did find some in my size. They no longer bunch up. Let me note that when you run and run a lot of miles, things tend to rub or you notice anything that might be even slightly uncomfortable.

I've made some adjustments along the way with trial and error on my part. I learned the hard way that you don't have to settle for pants/shorts that creep down while you run, or a tank that drives you crazy or rubs the wrong way. I still have a long way to go to fix all the uncomfortable aspects of running and having some friction between me and my clothes or equipment. It's definately a trial and error on my part and mostly a lot of errors.

I also want to add... there will be no panty lines of any kind! It aways makes me giggle when I see lines on others and realize.. those are granny panties they are wearing. What's wrong with you people that they think that's a good look with pants or without. I'm guesssing those that wear those granny panties must think coverage and full coverage is best. I'm not there with you on that one, but that's too much info.. and to each there own..

At least today.. I had a new take on running in new underware that fit and fit to be running comfortable... oh how nice! lol........ And no.. it's not going to help the giggling...

No comments:

Post a Comment