Friday, June 15, 2012

Drenched


Nothing says working out hard, then being drenched in sweat. I don't think there was a dry spot on any of my workout clothes today. I ran hard to the gym keeping my heart rate at 145 to 155. I ran to the gym in 32 minutes. Not super fast for 3.62 miles but a hard workout considering most is up hill. Coming home I ran slow keep my heart 125 to 140..

I also decided to do 30 minutes on the cross ramp. I did miss it.. I went back wards, hills and kept my heart rate around 137..

Also did 25 minutes of weights before running home.. slowly.. 37 minutes to be exact.. a nice cool down..

1 comment:

  1. I really like your blog; I've just started trying to get fit.I think I'm on an exercise high at the minute, I can't get enough of it. However, It does seem like I'm never going to get there at the moment!

    ReplyDelete