Thursday, June 28, 2012

No Energy


I stepped outside this morning to get an idea of what the weather was like for my run. "Ugh!" was all I said, then quickly stepped back inside into the AC.

I ran slow.. even forgot to set the stop watch until 2 minutes or more into my run. I was just not feeling it. The Dew Point is up there and almost 80*F at 6am. Too early to be this warm. Thankfully, there was nice breeze and it's over cast so no sun to beat down on me.

I decided to just get a ride home from the gym and work extra hard on my arms and abs today. That too felt hard. I just went about all my exercises at a very slow pace. I had time to kill until Steve was done running so I got on the bike and pedaled for 18 minutes burning 100 calories  and going almost 5 miles at an easy random pace. Good enough..done for today..

Some days you just have to give in and call it good. Some exercise is better then nothing but I just didn't have it in me to push through the heat lazies..

No comments:

Post a Comment