Monday, June 11, 2012

On the road again..


I was back on the road again running at 5am. So much for getting up later.. It felt good to run after taking yesterday off.

I ran for an hour, did my 4 mile loop, the neighborhood 1.5 and then our street 1 mile for a total of 6.5 miles. I can surely do 13 miles in 2 hours if I keep running at my jogging pace.

I checked the Belle Plaine 2011 1/2 mile results. The woman who came in 1st in my age group ran it in 1 hour and 44 minutes for a 8 min mile time. That's just too fast for me to maintain. I'm not looking to place in this race. I just want to run it and get the 1/2 marathon metal for just running.

I will have a better idea of my actual 13 mile time after I start running the whole thing.. I'm starting this week. I plan to run to the gym 7.5 miles, then run 4 mile loop and 1.5 miles around our neighborhood.

This week is also diet week. Lose that 5 pounds...

a.m : fruit
Lunch: Veggies
dinner:protein, veggies and fruit.

snacks: Fruit, veggies, air popped popcorn, plus almonds (limited)

Update: I have to be honest. I'm trying hard to keep busy..
Chiro
Target
Mow front yard
Trim front yard
Clean up kitchen dishes
Make cupcakes & Frost them with the kids
Internet posts
Craigslist selling misc stuff

Here it is 1:30pm and I'm already not on diet track! Ugh!!!

I stuck with fruit with b-fast but then had 9 Pringes
I ate a cupcake with chocolate and butter cream frosting
Lunch was a beef burrito with lots of salsa and a table spoon of low cal sour cream.
I was going to pick up pita's and cheese for pizza tonight but I think that's out. I'll just have my coleslaw and sweet potato. All is not lost yet! I may have had a few cheats but that won't stop me!

No comments:

Post a Comment