Sunday, June 3, 2012

My legs..my legs!!


I feel the pain.. the pain of the race yesterday. My legs, oh my legs are sore, just my thighs.. from what I can tell but who knows.. Maybe my whole leg hurts because when I bend down or sit down.. Yikes.. the pain!

The pain in my legs didn't stop me from running this morning. How quickly I forget about all the heart pounding, sweating, panting race I just finished. I was off this morning to run the Rosemount 4mile race route. I ran that in about 35 minutes.. Not going fast due to wanting my legs to recover, but at a leisure pace. It was a nice sunny morning and still cool enough out at 7am. A great day to run.

Logan wanted to run the neighborhood this morning. We ran it then biked it to figure out what we really ran. 1.55 miles hum... we were thinking more like 2 miles.  Oh well, with both biking and running we did over 2  miles and I got in 6+ miles for the day with a little biking too!

No comments:

Post a Comment