Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Ipod hazards


My ipod likes to rub on my arm. I'm sure it's caused my the constant swinging motion of my arm going back and forth over the arm band. Some how it starts making these tiny cut or scratch marks on my arm.

Today, I had to switch arms for my Ipod. Doesn't sound like a big deal but it's like switching a ring to a new finger or a watch to the other wrist. It feels weird at first. It did feel better. Just waiting for my right side to heal and my left side now to get rubbed raw to switch back again.

Who's complaining... I have music to listen to.. in one ear and birds, cars and my breathing in the other..

I also wanted to mention that as a result of getting up a little later I had some running company. A woman ran in front of me.. she was much younger and faster. I didn't keep up then she turned off the path, I then noticed a man and his dog running the other side of the road directly across from me. I kept pace with him for quite awhile then let him gain on me.. It's good to have some pace makers for me. It's too easy to go slow and gives me more of a challenge to keep up.. I have to say.. it would be more fun to run past then to let them pull away..I know there would be zero challenge in that..

Note; I felt good after having ran 13 miles yesterday. It was a little slow going this morning as I felt it in my knees. No pain in my legs for all the miles.. Didn't do it again today.. just stuck with 7.22 miles and called it good. I'll bike another 7.22 miles later so all is good

Stayed on my diet for the most part yesterday but I did have fruit tart around 8pm last night. Too late to eat but I did it anyway.

Today is another day.. another day to stay fit.. work towards my goals of weight loss and tone muscles!! I'm on my way......

No comments:

Post a Comment