Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Watch My Diet!


Woke up to a huge storm with damaging winds at 3:30am. It took down many big trees and knocked out the power. A good rest day of no exercise.

I had planned to take it easy today, just didn't realize how easy I'd be taking it. All is not lost! I can still lift weights, did squats 44, and 8 full push-ups. I will do more with weights later on today but won't be running. We are suppose to have more bad weather this afternoon.

On my rest days, I really need to watch what I eat. I won't be burning an extra 1000 calories or more so it's important to really eat healthy. I can easily eat more then I should and I don't need to pack on pounds.

I have not been very good at staying away from junk foods. I've been doing everything that I should not. I work so hard working out and wreck it by not watching what I eat. I want the cookies, pie, cake and bread. I need to go back to fruit and veggies. It's a one day at a time process. I don't get down on myself for eating some of the not so wise choices. I just try to make a better choice when I eat again. At long as I eat at least one or two meals healthy a few slips are okay as long as I've put in the exercise to burn it off.

Today, I will watch my diet more carefully.


B-fast: 2 bananas, 2 small rolls, 1 cup strawberries.
lunch: 1/2 ham & cheese sandwich on marble rye bread & brushetta/tomatoes, few chips
snack: banana, almonds and 2 chocolate chip cookies with a taste of cookie dough
Dinner:

No comments:

Post a Comment