Monday, June 25, 2012

Loop Running.


I ran just to run this morning. I ran the loop and didn't want to stop to lift weights this morning.

I felt good and refreshed. I listened to the radio instead of just my usual music. I mostly listened to the people on the radio talk but it kept my mind occupied and the time just flew by. Before you knew it.. I was almost home running 1 hour and 9 minutes. for the 7.22 miles. I felt like it would have been a good day to do a long run... 13 miles but I have a busy day ahead so I'll save that for a day where I have nothing going on and can rest after.

It's going to be hot this week... mostly in the lower 90's. I plan to get up and get out early by 5:30am just to avoid the heat. I'm hoping the days start off cooler in the 60's, which is perfect running temp.

No comments:

Post a Comment