Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Let's Do This!!!


Let's just do this and get it over with. Words I say to myself every morning lately. At 4:30am when your tired and can hardly open your eyes, I need all the pep talks I can get. I have to remind myself that I need to do this, have to do this and want to do this. All "This" is Exercise!!

Some days are easier then others but most are a challenge. I look forward to the days were I don't have to get up so early to workout. I do enjoy working out once I get started and am super glad I did it when I'm done.

I do love the feeling of sweating away all my fat, all those calories I consumed and knowing I'm getting stronger, more tone. Just knowing its going to make me feel great!

My progress on eliminating white bread from my diet didn't go so well yesterday. I didn't eat a bunch of white bread for just a snack. I had 1/2 a hot dog bun and 1/4 a bagel with dinner. Plus a flour tortilla with lunch and a little pie crust with my fruit tart. Today, trying to eat the bread only with whole grains or not at all. It's hard giving up white bread. I did it for over a year.. time to get back to giving it up! It's not my friend.. so lets just do this and get rid of it from my diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment