Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday Run..


I ran solo the past 2 days. No Steve to keep me company as he was sleeping in.

Yesterday and today, I had perfect weather to run. Yesterday was warmer and today was a bit cooler in the morning, but both days I had a super nice run. I ran both days for an hour, just doing an easy run without trying to push myself to run hard. I just wanted to enjoy running and I did.

I still haven't cured myself from eating whatever I please. Today was no exception.. pizza & frosted flakes for b-fast, followed by 2 dounts and 2 bananas for lunch. Not a good combo of healthy eating, but I figured that I ran enough to burn off 700 calories today. I think that cancels out some of the junk.

I'm really not looking forward to the gym tomorrow. Mosly because I really like running outside as my workouts go by much faster. The only plus of going to the gym is that I can use the weights to stay tone on my arms and abs. I've been skipping the weights on the weekends and letting my body rest.

Off to enjoy the rest of my Sunday.... ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment