Monday, July 23, 2012

Hot in July!


It was way too hot at 6am to run outside. I biked with Steve to the gym.  At least I got him to bike instead of driving to the gym. I'm hoping he will continue to bike there and I'll get to run.

I didn't even want to run indoors. I dread thinking of getting on those machines and going no where. If I can't run outside, I'll skip it.

I did spend extra time lifting weights. I'm pretty happy with the way my arms look in photos. I actually could see my arm muscles! Now, I'm working on getting rid of my dimples on my lower butt cheeks. I did extra reps and I will continue to do that until they are gone and gone for good!

Haven't been eating to lose weight the last few days. I really need to get back on track with that. It's a new week, week #31 of working out.

Today, I have plans to go to the Running Room Store and figure out if I need new running shoes. My right foot has been hurting a little and it might be due to my shoes. I know my shoes should be switched out every 500 miles and with putting on 40 -50 running miles a week, it's time. I just didn't want to spend over $100 for shoes. I guess as far as running goes, it's a cheap sport. Well, with race entry fees and shoes that's the only expense. A small price to pay to keep me fit and the weight off.

No comments:

Post a Comment